Partner with PCF. Build Your Business.
CONTRACT ROUTE OPPORTUNITIES – NO COLLECTIONS INVOLVED
PCF is a leader in orchestrating newspaper delivery and distribution logistical services for publications across the country, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Boston Globe, as well as many other regional, local and specialty publications. These publications and their subscribers rely on PCF to arrange to get their product delivered on time, every morning.
We need Delivery Service Providers to support our efforts!
QUALIFIED DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDERS (DSPs):
- Are independently contracted, meaning they are self-employed (1099)
- Typically provide early morning delivery of newspapers and related printed materials on a designated route, according to a specific contractual agreement
- Operate their assigned routes 7 days per week, 2-3 hours daily, starting around 3am
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Typically receive $400 – $600 / bi-weekly as compensation
- Have a reliable means of delivery to fulfill contractual obligations. PCF does not provide vehicles or back-up vehicles
- Have the right to engage the services of others to provide for or assist in the deliver
Learn about delivery opportunities in your area!
Get started by giving us some information below or call 1-800-515-8000 today!